Website Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers high-interest rate savings accounts, low-interest rate personal loans, and credit cards with attractive offers.
In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. If You are Looking for Jobs in Jodhpur, Check out this Acquisition Manager Job vacancy in Jodhpur.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Acquisition Manager
- Enhancement of Deposit pool from Customers
- Establishing standards and delivery of service
- Branch Administration
- Sale of non-deposit products. Cross-selling targets progressively
- Manage productivity and overall morale of branch team members
- Sale of MF and Insurance products
- Regulatory Compliance
- Overall responsible for break-even and P&L of branch
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Overall 6yrs of Banking experience; out of which 3-4yrs in Retail Liabilities
- Must have had Sales experience and exposure, preferably to Liabilities products
- Ability to carry along all the units involved in the customer service cycle to ensure customer “DELIGHT”
- Qualifications- MBA / CA/ CAIB
- Good Leadership skills (though more tactical than strategic)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments, markets, and macro microeconomic processes
- Liaising with the product management team, marketing, and other centers & verticals for new product development, service enhancements, and sales initiatives.
Job Details Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Location : Jodhpur, Rajasthan Job Type : Full-Time