If you’re an enthusiastic and competent professional who is passionate about teaching, then this job opportunity at BYJU’S could be the perfect fit for you. As India’s leading ed-tech company, we are looking for someone who can help students learn better in a more interactive, tech-based environment.
- Graduates (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BDS) with 5 to 12 years of teaching experience in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) or Maths
- Aptitude for teaching, learning, analytical and creative thinking, presentation skills, and fluent in English
- Exposure to the test prep industry will be an added advantage
- Guide faculties at the center
- Manage daily academic operations of the BTC
- Work in coordination with Regional Manager and Parents
- Monitor students’ progress
- Teach students as per curriculum and schedule
BYJU’S Tuition Centre is a network of classroom centers spread throughout the country to provide an immersive learning experience to students amalgamating the best of classroom education and digital learning. We have aggressive expansion plans with 300+ centers across 140+ cities in the next 12 months. With over 60k+ walk-ins every month and growing enrollments of 70k+ gross enrolments, joining our team could give you an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of millions of students.
Q1. What are the classes that an ACH (Academic Center Head) would be teaching at BYJU?
- Classes: 4th to 10th
- Subject: Math & Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
Q2. Where is the job location and who is eligible to apply for this position?
- Location: The position is open for Pan India, with a presence in more than 160 Cities.
- Eligibility: Graduates (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BDS) with 5 to 12 years of teaching experience in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) or Maths with aptitude for teaching, learning, analytical and creative thinking, presentation skills and fluent in English. Exposure to the test prep industry will be an added advantage.