Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting.
Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. If You are Looking for Jobs in Delhi, Check out this Territory Manager Job vacancy in Delhi.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Client Account Lead
- Understand the client’s business, priorities, and leadership agenda
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Co-create with the client, articulate transformation, and drive innovation agenda for the client
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) successful transformation/innovation agenda
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Drive sales, revenue, and profitability, and responsible for account financials/key commercial processes (MMS/MMP, MME, MMB) for the account
- Experience of 6-8 years in startups and account management experience
- Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred.
- Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal constructs and solutions to grow business
- Delivery ownership and excellence
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry.
- Experience in working with C-level executives at the client organization
Job Details Company Name : DELHI Location : Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time