You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team overlooks the entire process that starts from customers inquiry, sales order delivery, and invoicing. If You are Looking for Jobs in Chennai, Check out this New Associate-Order to Cash Processing Job vacancy in Chennai.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a New Associate
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Chennai Job Type : Full-Time