If You are Looking for Jobs in Bengaluru, Check out this Manager-Financial Services Job vacancy in Bengaluru. You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager-Financial Services
- In this role, you are required to identify and assess complex problems for areas of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations that require an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day-to-day impact on your area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium – large-sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require a transformation mindset and an eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to meet deadlines
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Bengaluru Job Type : Full-Time