If You are Looking for Jobs in Gurugram, Check out this Analyst-Finance Data Maintenance Job vacancy in Gurugram. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Analyst-Finance Data Maintenance
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate-level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Master Data Maintenance
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
- Written and verbal communication
Job Details Company Name : Accenture Location : Gurugram Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 23-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.