Website Abbott Point of Care
Abbott Point of Care is looking for a Territory Business Manager to join the team in New Delhi. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and customer service skills with a proven track record of achieving sales goals. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and make an impact. Apply now for this position and be a part of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate maximum prescriptions & increase market share.
- Ensure zero cases of expiry on the Stockist shelves by timely liquidation of stocks by prescription generation.
- Timely sharing of competitor and market information with the ABM and Division.
- Relationship building with customers and stockists. Timely Stockist visits as per the defined frequency without deviation.
- Ensuring doctors are appropriately prioritized and met with the right frequency.
- Leverage managerial as well as marketing and support functions for engaging appropriately with important customers and strengthening relationships.
Q. What Experience is Needed?
A. 2+ years of experience is required. Freshers with good communication skills and analytical skills may also be considered. Preference will be given to candidates with prior/current experience in the same therapy and from MNC and Top Indian pharma companies.
Q. What are the Benefits & Perks of the Job?
A. Benefits and perks of the job will be discussed at the time of selection.
Conclusion: This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the field of product introduction, stocking, and sales progress. The job offers the chance to gain experience from MNC and top Indian pharma companies, with a competitive salary and benefits package. Hence, interested candidates should not miss this opportunity and apply now.