Website ABB India Limited
If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Senior Software Engineer Job Vacancy in Bangalore. You will be working as a Senior Software Engineer and will be part of the Process Automation Business Area for the Process Control Platform Division based in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will be reporting to the Technical Manager in the business area of Process Automation located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Software Engineer
- Demonstrate solid competence in technologies, tools, and methods in your own specialist area through solving complex industrial problems. Maintain recognized expertise in specific areas by externally reviewing current technologies. Determine effective applications, equipment, and methods to develop, market, or manufacture new products or new software to respond to customer requirements cost-effectively.
- Contribute to the development of strategic technology plans and project portfolios in my own organization.
- Perform a variety of complex technology/engineering assignments, which typically require the use of advanced and innovative techniques.
- Demonstrate sound working knowledge of relevant processes and tools and is able to train junior team members when needed. Act as a project leader or experienced project member.
- Ensure has a solid understanding of the drivers, as well as state-of-the-art technologies, tools, and methods in your own competence area. Actively seeks and implements initiatives to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the project, providing guidance to colleagues and more junior team members, acting as a mentor, and sharing lessons learned.
- Provide consulting services to business operations and customers within their own area of expertise. Represent own group/team in Engineering forums, both internal and external to ABB.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Should have experience in WPF (using PRISM, MEF/Unity), Windows Forms, UWP, ASP.Net Core Razor, and Angular.
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in software development.
- Should have experience in .Net Framework 4.5 and above, .Net Core 2.2, .Net Standard 2.0. dot net ecosystem (.Net framework, .net core/asp.net core).
- Strong hands-on experience in the development of software tools and applications in C# and in.net.
- Work on Object-Oriented Programming, knowledge about software modelling, Design Patterns, UML, information modeling, etc.
Job Details Company Name : ABB India Limited Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 21-jun-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.abb.