Website ABB India Limited
This is a Local Division Manager role, reporting to the Division President – Traction in Business Area – MOTION and located in Bangalore. In this role, you will be fully responsible for the leadership and management of the local Traction division in India, defining the long-term direction for our business to continuously meet customers’ demands and deliver profitable business growth.
Develop and deploy local strategy in alignment with a global strategy which will enable us to become a partner of choice for Rail and E-mobility in India. If You are Looking for Jobs in Bangalore, Check out this Local Division Manager Job vacancy in Bangalore.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Local Division Manager
- P&L is responsible for the MOTR division locally, meeting or exceeding agreed targets, and driving profitable growth.
- Ensure compliance and practical execution of safety, integrity, and commercial policies and practices.
- Develop organizational competence and skills to handle complex projects enabling us to compete in the local market.
- Bring innovation and new ideas into play. Develop an E-mobility business and create a strong customer base.
- As part of our Go-to-market-strategy, develop existing and new local OEM customers and end customers operating vehicles.
- Develop existing business which is based on propulsion solutions, Retrofits, products, and services.
- Collaborate locally and globally, creating trust and empowerment driving the People and Culture agenda thus creating strong teams.
Requirements / Who Can Apply For This Position
- Management / Engineering Qualification relevant to the role (Degree level preferred) with 10+ years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team with a results orientation.
- Strategic thinking and acting, general management attributes, ideally with P&L experience.
- Strong Knowledge of the Indians Railway industry.
Job Details Company Name : ABB India Limited Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India Job Type : Full-Time